Monday, September 24, 2012

Beaver Falls


Beaver Falls is a drama/ comedy type series that is centered on three british young adults that decide to spend their summer vacation in America, working in a summer camp. There the story unravels.

This show is the typical 'summer vacation' kind of media. A lot of relationships developed, a lot of problems solved, and, of course, a lot of attractive people.

The only really bad thing that I have to say about this is that the plot is full of clichés to the point where you can guess 75% of it, and that is a deal breaker.

However, I like to think of this as the white version of Misfists (don't ask me why, I haven't figured it out either), and as a Misfits fan , I do kind of like it. Even though, the plot is extremely predictable, you do still enjoy the show, especially because you bond with certain characters (*cough* Barry *cough*).
That being said I am going to miss the show, but I couldn't really see how they could carry it on onto the 3rd series.

Typically, I like to make a top three episodes, so you can judge the series for yourself. However, I don't have one for this show, because none of them scream 'special' to me. They're all sort of the same and that's a bummer.

So, you should get Beaver Falls on :


Box set           Blu-Ray          DVD            PirateBay                Don't even bother



- Daniela


No comments:

Post a Comment